Google

Monday

Helen Flanagan Flashes Her Cleavage At The School Disco

Helen Flanagan cleavage and legsHelen Flanagan played the part well as she partied the night away at the School Disco club in London's West End.

She was dressed in a short mini skirt schoolgirl style with an open white shirt and loose tie showing off her impressive cleavage.

She spent much of the time sucking on a lolly and, according to the News of the World, she was even dancing on the table - not exactly the thing to do in a short skirt! But she had fun.

As far as her private life goes, Helen is now said to be dating the Manchester City footballer Reece Wabara.

4 comments:

Julie Morgan said...

She is the best

Helen Flanagan said...

Wow this photo of Helen is amazing! More more more

Kamagra said...

I don't want to be rude, but in the moment in that I saw this picture, my pant moved, as I said, but is the true and who no react in this way, I mean the look in her face, that college girl outfit, and the way in Helen put that lollipop in her mouth...I don't want to continue.

Anonymous said...

It is always thrilling to see Helen with bare legs.